Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hollywood Glam Night



The RIPPED Revival hosted Hollywood Glam night with delicious food and complete with a red carpet.  Fancy shoes, sequins, laughter, awards, and song made for a wonderful dance.  

The winner of the RIPPED color competition was Stacey's (puke) purple team.  Although my Blue team should have won on heart alone, purple's relentless hours of practice paid off.  The Texas trainers were competing, Stacey's lead was Theresa, Master RIPPED trainer of Dallas, while my blue leader was Lisa, Master RIPPED trainer of Austin. They won in the obstacle course.  They won in their Prince, Purple Reign theme.  (They probably won just from the suck up alone.)  I didn't say that did I?  hee hee.
Stace & I on the red carpet!
Glammed up with Terry & Tina Shorter!


With Dallas trainer Theresa


OMG with the glitzy Texas girls.  Stace's RIPPED trainer, Lisa!
The purple team that won!  Hours of practice paid off! (Puke)

No comments:

Post a Comment