Monday, February 17, 2014

The Radioactive Chickenheads


All originally from Topeka, but in Cali!

We had the opportunity to see the Unextraordinary Gentlemen perfom in Glendale.  They played at a blacklight party.  Who would have known the fun that you could have with blacklights?  

I was amazed to see Jennifer play after decades of her band in Topeka, performing at the juice bar, the Hanger, on Forbes Field.  I loved seeing my friend again from so long ago.  

Then, came the Radioactive Chickenheads!  If you want to have fun with anyone from any age, I suggest having a blacklight party.  Buy some day glow paint, foam or something to make heads or simply decorate your clothing.... then dance!
I figured these were vegetarians...
The Grease T-bird head.

That's me!
That's Jenn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment