Tuesday, February 18, 2014

RIPPED Revival 2014: Meeting my gladiators

There is nothing more exciting than meeting your heros.  In the past year, I worked out to these folks on video, several hours a week.  They take away bad days, push my body and mind, and inspire me to new levels. I lost 34 pouds on the RIPPED2fit challenge with my coach, Stacey.  She introduced me to the workout format and I've had a hoot being her fitness tail.  She inspires me to keep going when I want donuts.

The RIPPED Revival allowed me to peek at them with the same excitement as if I saw Santa Claus.

Creators Terry and Tina Shorter!

Pauline, Master trainer from Denver.  In Season 11, I learned if you can do bear crawls, you can do anything!!!  Sometimes I do bear crawls before I do something challenging like changing the fuel filter on the car!

This is master trainer, Lisa, from Austin.  She trained Stacey on RIPPED.  This year, she was my blue team leader.  Absolute fun!

BK!  Billy,, says, "aaaaauuuuuuffffff!!!!  I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!!!!!  AAAAALLLLLLL  DAAAAY!!!!  Master trainer from Washington, D.C.

Vince from El Paso!!!  Mr. High Kicks!!!  Season 13!!!!  Great to work out by him!!!  He's like Tigger, he just keeps bouncing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment